Here’s how to get started with Logos Bible Software. We hope you will learn how to use the software and benefit from its powerful features, time-saving tools, and books provided for your studies. The student training site (link below) is critical for you to get the most out of the software.
First, click here to setup your account: https://www.logos.com/academic-start
(You may have already done this if you received instructions directly from Logos).
Next, watch this video which explains a few basic features in Logos (6 minutes): https://logos.wistia.com/medias/80j4ih7gjc?sfmc_id=47125123
Here are key links to be aware of. (Please save this email for future reference):
- Customer Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Discount Program – https://www.logos.com/academic-discount (apply for the discount here)
- Free Logos Book Each Month – https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month
- Free Faithlife E-book Each Month – https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month
- Mobile App – Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for Logos Bible in the app store
- Web App – app.logos.com (there are limitations to this, but it can be convenient when away from your computer or if there is an issue with space on your hard drive)
- Student Training Site – www.logos.com/student-training – must-see videos to get the most out of Logos! *******