Here are the recordings from the most recent Logos trainings:
- Using Logos for Sermon Preparation:
I recommend that you download the file. Streaming it will cause it to appear in low resolution.
- Searching and Researching in Logos:
- Basic and Intermediate Training:
Tomorrow’s session is devoted to Questions and Answers. You can register using the webinar link below.
Don’t forget, you can get more training here:
- Student Training Site – www.logos.com/student-training – must-see videos to get the most out of Logos! ***
- Getting Started Course – https://www.easy-lms.com/getting-started-with-logos/course-42298 <30 min> (This offers the training videos from the student site in a course format and with some additional in-depth training). There are also additional courses available on the student training page.
- Additional training – https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000675231
- Bookmark this site and check back soon for upcoming live webinars: https://www.logos.com/academic-webinars