Let´s brake bread together
• LET US BREAK BREAD TOGETHER •
Traditional Spiritual •
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching
and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer …
All the believers were together and had everything in common.
(Acts 2:42, 44) •
The local church has been described
as a laboratory where believers learn
to love one another regardless of color
, nationality, or financial status.
Our common heavenly citizenship
is the one dominant tie
that binds our hearts together.
To communicate together,
we need to see us face to face,
speak, hear and pray together,
then taking the HOLY SUPPER.
With Bishop ROSARY´s communion platform
You can take the bread together with friends!
- Gladness of Heart (notsoprivatemusings.wordpress.com)
- The Four Pillars of the Church (worthyofthegospel.wordpress.com)
- Questions & Answers Regarding the Lord’s Supper (marbaniang.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of the Local Church (compasschurchamman.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Poem (3quarksdaily.com)
- Pope’s Audience: Jesus gives of himself, in the Eucharist. (catholicglasses.com)