Let the sun shine!
Carrie E. Breck, 1855–1934 •
Let your light shine before men,
that they may see your good deeds
and praise your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16) •
Our emotional soundness and even our physical health
depend on the quality of our love for God.
And as a result, we gain an attitude of love
and concern for our fellowmen.
Negative feelings of hate, anger,
and selfishness can destroy
the well-being of any individual.
So, if You know this and gain efforts
in acting according to Your wisdom,
be sure to share our application
for becoming proper in Body, Mind and Soul.
Don´t hesitate to join in immediatly
to Rev Bishop ROSARY´s website for wellbeeing.
- In Search of the Light (youknowthatyouknow.wordpress.com)
- Pressed down, shaken together, running over: Letting the light shine (evotionals.net)
- Radiate Love (soupartdesigns.com)
- Separating Myself (aka Leaving Babylon part 2) (beingrebekah.com)
- The path of the just is like the shining sun. That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day (bummyla.wordpress.com)